A bit of history...
Alsace Techniques Étiquetage founded in 1989 by Mr. Daniel Burg , has been evolving since its creation.
In 1997 , a first production unit of 2400m² was built in Niedermodern . In 2007 , a 5000m² production unit was started at Uberach .
ATE also bought the ROTOTECHNIX company in 2011 , in order to master the production of its own production tools.
ATE has two production sites, the first in Niedermodern with 2400m² , the second Uberach with a surface area of 5000m² . The offices are spread over 3000 m² .
40 employees allow the development of Alsace Techniques Labeling :
- 24 production workers
- 7 administrative and quality
- 5 business commercial
- 2 IT
- 2 graphists
Investments in production units
- 1994 :
- - First 6 colors GALLUS
- 2004 :
- - Second 6 colors GALLUS
- 2004 :
- - IT ranking of tools
- 2006 :
- - Investment in large web presses
- 2009 :
- - Implementation of a CTP (Computer to Plate) system for the realization of photopolymer plates for printing
- 2010 :
- - Laser production unit to allow the production of small volumes of each label
- - Investing in XEIKON Digital Printing Machine to allow Incremental variables to be added to labels
- - Investment in cookie cutters SYSCO by servo motor with camera tracking
- - Investment in 7 non-stop presses
- 2016 :
- - Investment in a GALLUS 510 6 colors
The turnover achieved in 2015 was 8.700.000 € , of which 40% for export.
Between 2010 and 2011 we have invested more than <€ 2.500.000 in the cutting-edge technologies of our sector.